visit : www.wimaxbsnl.blogspot.com

" The Only Business Paradise Xclusively For You.....!"
Your Ad Here

Corporate India Latest News

Loading...
Your Ad Here

Sunday, February 21, 2010

MTS India

MTS India



Shyam Telelink is an Indian telecom service provider. Shyam holds the Unified Service Access License for the Rajasthan circle and operates Basic Telephony, mobile telephony (CDMA) and broadband services in the province. Shyam Telelink is the end-to-end service provider in Rajasthan with more than 269,000 subscribers as on August 2008 and a strong brand - Rainbow.

Acquisition by Sistema

The largest public diversified corporation in Russia and the CIS - Sistema acquired a 10% stake in Shyam Telelink for a total cash consideration of US$ 11.4 million at the end of September 2007. In October 2007, Sistema signed a share purchase agreement for the acquisition of an additional 41% stake in Shyam Telelink and a call option agreement, which gives Sistema the right to increase its stake in Shyam Telelink from 51% up to a maximum of 74%.

Later in December 2007, Sistema received an approval for the acquisition of the blocking stake in Shyam Telelink from the Foreign Investment Promotion Board (FIPB) of India. As a result of the acquisition of the additional 41% stake, the overall purchase price totaled US$ 58.1 million.

Pan-India rollout

Shyam Telecom along with their partner Sistema had applied for UASL license in 21 telecom circles of India. In August 2008, they became the first new mobile operator to get a pan-India start-up spectrum to start their mobile service operations in the country.

They would be providing mobile services based on CDMA technology under the brand name MTS.Shyam Telecom given Project to ZTE and Huawei for network expansion.


As of sep 30,2009 the total subscriber base of MTS India is 1,960,532 present in 7 circles,just launched in Delhi.
MTS India Offices

At present MTS India present in 8 circles out of 22 telecom circles of India. AUSPI reports shows MTS gets a huge response in India due to its excellent competitive & cheaper tariff:


* Bihar-Jharkand
* Delhi
* Karnataka
* Kerala
* Kolkata
* Mumbai
* Rajasthan
* Tamil Nadu
* West Bengal

visit MTS INDIA official site


MTS India wireless internet USB

MTS India has 2 types of Internet services, one MBlaze which works on EVDO and other MBrowse which works on CDMA network.




The plans start from as low as Rs.198 per month, which gives 150MB.

MBlaze half gives 0.5GB of data at Rs.498/month

MBlaze 1 – 1GB – Rs.598/month

MBlaze 3 – 3GB – Rs.798/month

MBlaze 5 – 5GB – Rs.898/month

MBlaze 10 – 10GB – Rs.1200/month

MBlaze 15 – 15GB – Rs.1500/month

MBlaze 30 – 30GB – Rs.3000/month

MBlaze 50 – 50GB – Rs.5000/month

Any extra usage will be charged at 50ps/MB and extra usage outside the validity period will be charged at Rs.2/MB.

No comments:

Post a Comment

please Comment

Your Ad Here